Welcome author Denise Malone
Contact Links: FB, Blog, Twitter, Etc.:
Bio: I live in Texas with my husband, children, and a demented Doberman. I love to read, write, crochet, and watch college football.
· Book Title: The Bo(d)y Next Door
· Blurb: All single girl Alison Brown really needs is to spend a week on the beach with her best friend, Frankie. But instead of margaritas and sunscreen, she gets a murder next door and death threats. Now, she's involved in a police investigation while trying to save her own neck and get the heck out of Dodge. And to top it all off, the new hot neighbor, Poindexter "Dex" Jones, is determined to keep her safe and maybe get her into bed. The question is, what's more dangerous: the killer or Dex trying to steal her heart?
· Book Buy Links: http://www.amazon.com/The-Bo-Next-Door-Mystery/dp/1495242102/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395074518&sr=8-1&keywords=Denise+Malone
· Guest Post: I'm a music lover and have incorporated different songs into my book. For instance, there's a scene when Al is in the shower singing along to "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" by the Georgia Satellites while Dex is standing outside the bathroom door. (He'd been showing her some unwanted attention.) Do you like it when songs are mentioned specifically in books? If so, what's your favorite musician, band, song?
· Giveaway Information: a Kindle copy of my book.